24CM, 9 INCH, Standard Water Filtration Hydrogen Antioxidant Alkaline Water Purifier, Korea picogram replacement water filters cartridges, ideal for all water purifier Tong Yang Magic & All Major Water Purifier System.
International: Ship via Fedex. shipping fee applies
- TONG YAMG MAGIC WATER DISPENSER 9900c / 8900c / 8230c, 8201c
- All conventional Water Purifier / Water Dispenser
- 1 PCS, KOREA SEDIMENT FILTER
- 1 PCS, KOREA PRE-CARBON
- 1 PC, KOREA HYDROGEN FILTER
- 1 PC, KOREA SILVER-POST-CARBON
- TOTAL, 4 PCS FILTERS
- 1PC FILTER SPANNER
- 2 METERS TUBE HOSE
- 8 PCs of Fitting
- This is chargeable. Please select your option for the addon.
- Size: 24cm / 9 INCH
- STANDARD WATER FILTRATION -Hydrogen-Rich Antioxidant Water Purifier, Replacement Water Filters Cartridge
- Ideal for Singapore Water! 4 PCS Package!
- KOREA HALAL & ISO CERTIFIED
- compatible with all major Korea alkaline water purifier system
- Ideal for All Major Korea Water Purifier System
- Brand: PICOGRAM, distribute by MY SHOPNSAVE PTE LTD
SEDIMENT FILTER (Capacity: 900L): The filter reduces sediment particles such as dirt and sands down to nominal in size from feed water and protects second pre-carbon block filters.
- PRE-CARBON FILTER (Capacity: 1800L): The pre-carbon block filter made of activated carbon removes chlorine and absorbs harmful organic chemicals from feed water.
- HYDROGEN FILTER Capacity: 1800L. This hydrogen water filter makes hydrogen-rich alkaline water with strong antioxidant activity. Its help boost body energy & hydration
- SILVER-POST-CARBON FILTER (Capacity:3600L): This silver post-carbon block filter made of activated carbon removes the bad tastes and absorbs some of the harmful organic chemicals that may be still present and also prevent bacteria growth in the cartridge.
Do not use with water that is microbiologically unsafe or of unknown quality without adequate disinfection before or after the system. It is essential that operation, maintenance, and filter replacement requirements be carried. Change per indicator; more often as use or local water conditions dictate.