29cm, Korea Premium Ultra Fine Membrane Filtration Water Purifier System
- Regular price
- Regular price
- Sale price
- 1 PCS, KOREA SEDIMENT FILTER
- 1 PCS, KOREA PRE-CARBON
- 1 PC, KOREA UF MEMBRANE FILTER
- 1 PC, KOREA SILVER-POST-CARBON
- TOTAL, 4 PCS FILTERS
- KOREA HALAL & ISO CERTIFIED
- 1PC FILTER SPANNER!
- 8 PCS, Elbow Fitting,
- 2 Meters TUBE HOSE.
- Chat with us @ +65 8818 6634, manpower fee applies.
- Ideal for Singapore Water! 4 PCS Package!
- Ideal for All Major Korea Water Purifier Systems
- Size: 29cm
- Brand: PICOGRAM, distributed by MY SHOPNSAVE PTE LTD
- SEDIMENT FILTER (Capacity: 900L): The filter reduces sediment particles such as dirt and sands down to nominal in size from feed water and protects second pre-carbon block filters
- PRE-CARBON FILTER (Capacity: 1800L): The pre-carbon block filter made of activated carbon removes chlorine and absorbs harmful organic chemicals from feed water.
- UF MEMBRANE FILTER (Capacity: 3600L): Hollow Fiber membrane filter of a micro-scale pore size has a selective function filtering unwanted chemicals and microorganisms (e.g. bacteria, fungi, algae) while allowing beneficial minerals to go through
- SILVER-POST-CARBON FILTER (Capacity:3600L): This silver post-carbon block filter made of activated carbon removes the bad tastes and absorbs some of the harmful organic chemicals that may be still present and also prevent bacteria growth in the cartridge.
- FREE delivery islandwide via Qxpress with tracking id.
- You can addon, adhoc-one-time, onsite installation, at your last checkout page.
- Rate: Countertop System: S$100 / Undersimk System: S$150.
- International customer's FEDEX fee applies.
Why "Doulton" filtered water?
Drinking fresh water improves immunity, allows better digestion, increased sports performance, less fatigue and supports a more efficient, healthy body. When your water tastes as great as Doulton filtered, it’s easy to drink enough to stay healthy.
We proudly export water filters to over 140 countries, saving thousands of lives every year from our home in Staffordshire at the heart of Britain’s pottery industry.
HANDMADE SINCE 1826
Almost 200 years of continuous technical improvements to the water filter we launched in 1826, make Doulton filters the ones to rely on.
Made from natural materials, our ceramic filters provide up to 99.99% filtration of bacteria, sediment, chlorine, limescale, heavy metals (including lead) and microplastics.
GOOD FOR HEALTH
Drink clear, mineral-rich water to support optimum health at all ages. We retain the healthy minerals that naturally occur within your water supply.
Your Doulton water filter systems will work without power and cost nothing in electricity to run.
All the water we filter is drinkable - it is safe to drink and it tastes great! We won’t waste a drop.