DEMA Main PIPE POE with Doulton OBE Standard Ceramic Water Filter Candle
- Regular price
- Regular price
- Sale price
International: Ship via Fedex. shipping fee applies
- DEMA MAIN PIPE POE PRE-FILTER - BUILT-IN DOULTON OBE STANDARD CERAMIC FILTER
- 1 X additional Doulton OBE Standard Ceramic Water Filter Candle
- Total, 2 PCs of OBE Standard
- Main Pipe POE, with Doulton OBE Standard, sediment & small particle reduction up to 0.9-micron rating
- Dema POE, point of entry, whole house water filter
- Food Grade Housing
- 3/4" Inlet/Outlet Pipe Thread
- Maximum Pressure 125psi
- Housing with Double O Ring Sealed
- Fit for all 10" Sediment filter
- Can install at Cold Waterline
- Suit for drinking water line
- Can installed upside down or variety angle
- FREE delivery islandwide via Qxpress with tracking id.
- You can addon, adhoc-one-time, onsite installation, at your last checkout page.
- Rate: Countertop System: S$100 / Undersimk System: S$150.
- International customer's FEDEX fee applies.
Why "Doulton" filtered water?
Drinking fresh water improves immunity, allows better digestion, increased sports performance, less fatigue and supports a more efficient, healthy body. When your water tastes as great as Doulton filtered, it’s easy to drink enough to stay healthy.
We proudly export water filters to over 140 countries, saving thousands of lives every year from our home in Staffordshire at the heart of Britain’s pottery industry.
HANDMADE SINCE 1826
Almost 200 years of continuous technical improvements to the water filter we launched in 1826, make Doulton filters the ones to rely on.
Made from natural materials, our ceramic filters provide up to 99.99% filtration of bacteria, sediment, chlorine, limescale, heavy metals (including lead) and microplastics.
GOOD FOR HEALTH
Drink clear, mineral-rich water to support optimum health at all ages. We retain the healthy minerals that naturally occur within your water supply.
Your Doulton water filter systems will work without power and cost nothing in electricity to run.
All the water we filter is drinkable - it is safe to drink and it tastes great! We won’t waste a drop.