29cm/ 11" INLINE- U TYPE - KOREA PRE-CARBON WATER FILTER CARTRIDGE
- Regular price
- Regular price
- Sale price
International: Ship via Fedex. shipping fee applies
- 1X 10" INLINE - U TYPE - KOREA PRE-CARBON FILTER CARTRIDGE
- 1 Meter Tube
- 2 units Elbow Connector
Premium Pre-Carbon Filter / NSF ISO-9001
- The material of Filter: Granular Activated Carbon
- Country of Origin: S. Korea
- Operating Temp: Max 45 degree Celsius
- Working pressure: 8kgf/cm3
- Capacity: 1850L
- This pre-carbon filter made of high purity activated charcoal with superior porous removes organic chemical substance including remaining chlorine contents in the water and assist the function of membrane as well as increasing lifespan.
- The filter prevents hydrolysis of the membrane and enhances the life of the membrane, it also absorbs residual chlorine and organic chemicals from tap water. The efficient removal of chlorine from water, thus providing a source of water which tastes good and more likely to be consumed.
Do not use with water that is microbiologically unsafe or of unknown quality without adequate disinfection before or after the system. It is essential that operation, maintenance, and filter replacement requirements be carried. Change per indicator; more often as use or local water conditions dictate.
- FREE delivery islandwide via Qxpress with tracking id.
- You can addon, adhoc-one-time, onsite installation, at your last checkout page.
- Rate: Countertop System: S$100 / Undersimk System: S$150.
- International customer's FEDEX fee applies.
Why "Doulton" filtered water?
Drinking fresh water improves immunity, allows better digestion, increased sports performance, less fatigue and supports a more efficient, healthy body. When your water tastes as great as Doulton filtered, it’s easy to drink enough to stay healthy.
We proudly export water filters to over 140 countries, saving thousands of lives every year from our home in Staffordshire at the heart of Britain’s pottery industry.
HANDMADE SINCE 1826
Almost 200 years of continuous technical improvements to the water filter we launched in 1826, make Doulton filters the ones to rely on.
Made from natural materials, our ceramic filters provide up to 99.99% filtration of bacteria, sediment, chlorine, limescale, heavy metals (including lead) and microplastics.
GOOD FOR HEALTH
Drink clear, mineral-rich water to support optimum health at all ages. We retain the healthy minerals that naturally occur within your water supply.
Your Doulton water filter systems will work without power and cost nothing in electricity to run.
All the water we filter is drinkable - it is safe to drink and it tastes great! We won’t waste a drop.