ADHOC-ONE-TIME ONSITE SERVICES / SUPPORT / INSTALLATION
- Regular price
- Regular price
- Sale price
Please select your option:
ONE-TIME ADHOC ONSITE, CALL BACK SERVICE:
The re-call service is a service fee for any on-site diagnosis, replacement, delivery service, or any other types of services that require on-site inspection or onsite service crew to be called in.
When it requires us to activate our service crew to do an onsite visit or service, a call-back service charge is applied. Depending on the complexity of the service needed, an additional fee will apply.
ONE-TIME ADHOC ONSITE, FILTERS REPLACEMENT SERVICE:
1. RESERVOIR TANK CLEANING &
2. STEAM STERILIZATION (killing bacteria and microorganisms )
3. FITTINGS ELBOW & TUBING REPLACEMENT(INTERNAL)
4. FILTERS REPLACEMENT, FLUSHING & SETUP.
ONE-TIME ADHOC, ONSITE NEW INSTALLATION
- Within 3 meters from your water point (undersink/washer)
- ideal for water Filters/Water Purifier/Water Dispenser setup
- Max up 5 holes drilling
- Included maple, solid surface, wood & quartz countertop surface.
- Fittings & Tube Hose Included.
- Exclude concrete countertop/undersink surface.
- Exclude trunking for tubing.
- One request order for 1 machine only, if you have multiple machines in different locations or same address, chat with us before you order.
The package above is for the manpower fee, excluding the replacement filter cartridges, spare parts, and any additional request is chargeable on an Adhoc basis.
Please note that this fee cannot be waived as it requires the service crew to be deployed.
- FREE delivery islandwide via Qxpress with tracking id.
- You can addon, adhoc-one-time, onsite installation, at your last checkout page.
- Rate: Countertop System: S$100 / Undersimk System: S$150.
- International customer's FEDEX fee applies.
Why "Doulton" filtered water?
Drinking fresh water improves immunity, allows better digestion, increased sports performance, less fatigue and supports a more efficient, healthy body. When your water tastes as great as Doulton filtered, it’s easy to drink enough to stay healthy.
We proudly export water filters to over 140 countries, saving thousands of lives every year from our home in Staffordshire at the heart of Britain’s pottery industry.
HANDMADE SINCE 1826
Almost 200 years of continuous technical improvements to the water filter we launched in 1826, make Doulton filters the ones to rely on.
Made from natural materials, our ceramic filters provide up to 99.99% filtration of bacteria, sediment, chlorine, limescale, heavy metals (including lead) and microplastics.
GOOD FOR HEALTH
Drink clear, mineral-rich water to support optimum health at all ages. We retain the healthy minerals that naturally occur within your water supply.
Your Doulton water filter systems will work without power and cost nothing in electricity to run.
All the water we filter is drinkable - it is safe to drink and it tastes great! We won’t waste a drop.