29cm/ 11" INLINE- U TYPE - KOREA SEDIMENT WATER FILTER CARTRIDGE
- Regular price
- Regular price
- Sale price
International: Ship via Fedex. shipping fee applies
- 1X 10" INLINE - U TYPE - KOREA SEDIMENT FILTER CARTRIDGE
- 1 Meter Tube
- 2 units Elbow Connector
Premium Sediment Filter
- The material of Filter: P.P Non-woven Fabric
- Country of Origin: S. Korea
- Operating Temp: Max 45 degree Celsius
- Working pressure: 8kgf/cm3
- Capacity: 900L
- This filter is for use in reverse osmosis drinking water and ultra filtration systems as a pre or sediment filter. All of the materials used in the construction of this product meet or exceed FDA / NSF standards for use in the portable drinking water system.
- This filter as a pre-treatment filter of water purification system removes bigger than 1-micron contaminants such as dirt, sand & oxide pollutants from tap water and protects membrane and pre-carbon filter from being clogged.
Do not use with water that is microbiologically unsafe or of unknown quality without adequate disinfection before or after the system. It is essential that operation, maintenance, and filter replacement requirements be carried. Change per indicator; more often as use or local water conditions dictate.
- FREE delivery islandwide via Qxpress with tracking id.
- You can addon, adhoc-one-time, onsite installation, at your last checkout page.
- Rate: Countertop System: S$100 / Undersimk System: S$150.
- International customer's FEDEX fee applies.
Why "Doulton" filtered water?
Drinking fresh water improves immunity, allows better digestion, increased sports performance, less fatigue and supports a more efficient, healthy body. When your water tastes as great as Doulton filtered, it’s easy to drink enough to stay healthy.
We proudly export water filters to over 140 countries, saving thousands of lives every year from our home in Staffordshire at the heart of Britain’s pottery industry.
HANDMADE SINCE 1826
Almost 200 years of continuous technical improvements to the water filter we launched in 1826, make Doulton filters the ones to rely on.
Made from natural materials, our ceramic filters provide up to 99.99% filtration of bacteria, sediment, chlorine, limescale, heavy metals (including lead) and microplastics.
GOOD FOR HEALTH
Drink clear, mineral-rich water to support optimum health at all ages. We retain the healthy minerals that naturally occur within your water supply.
Your Doulton water filter systems will work without power and cost nothing in electricity to run.
All the water we filter is drinkable - it is safe to drink and it tastes great! We won’t waste a drop.