W9220406 9 ¾" Sterasyl ¦ Imperial OBE Cartridge
- Regular price
- Regular price
- Sale price
Imperial Sterasyl is a highly efficient ceramic micro filter that provides genuine sub-micron filtration of drinking water. Sterasyl is manufactured with the highly consistent and controlled pore structure necessary to remove a wide range of water-borne contaminants over the life of the cartridge. The ceramic shell is infused with silver which serves as a disinfectant and inhibits the growth of bacteria and gives each cartridge enhanced bacteriostatic and self-sterilizing properties.
All Doulton ceramic candles and cartridges are cleanable and bacteriostatic - that is, self-sterilizing for bacteriologically safe cleaning and handling.
Key Features & Benefits:
- Fits in standard 10-inch filter housings.
- Self-sterilizing and cleanable filter element.
- Ideal for RO guard and post-filtration, and complimentary to UV systems.
- Highly effective barrier to particles and pathogens at 0.2 microns.
- Long Life/Long term value due to its washable features.
- Enhanced anti-bacterial properties as ceramics contain trace elements of silver to inhibit microbiological growth.
- Tested with live Cryptosporidium to a removal efficiency > 99.999%
|Dimensions (inch/es):||3 inch D x 10 inch L (fits most standard 2.5 x 10 housings)|
|Primary Filter Media:||Sintered Ceramic|
|Micron Rating, Nominal/Absolute (Micron):||0.5 to 0.8 micron / 0.9 micron|
|Operating Pressure (psi):||10 psi - 125 psi|
|Operating Temperature (ºF):||40ºF - 100ºF|
|Operating ph Range:||5.5 ph - 9.5 ph|
|Flow Rate (Gallons per Minute, gpm):||1.33 gpm (5 liters per minute)|
|Filter Capacity (L):||10, 000 L
|Filter Life (months):||12 months (Recommended change frequency) *|
|Free Chlorine Removal (2mg cl/l challenge):||>95% under gravity / >50% under pressure|
- FREE delivery islandwide via Qxpress with tracking id.
- You can addon, adhoc-one-time, onsite installation, at your last checkout page.
- Rate: Countertop System: S$100 / Undersimk System: S$150.
- International customer's FEDEX fee applies.
Why "Doulton" filtered water?
Drinking fresh water improves immunity, allows better digestion, increased sports performance, less fatigue and supports a more efficient, healthy body. When your water tastes as great as Doulton filtered, it’s easy to drink enough to stay healthy.
We proudly export water filters to over 140 countries, saving thousands of lives every year from our home in Staffordshire at the heart of Britain’s pottery industry.
HANDMADE SINCE 1826
Almost 200 years of continuous technical improvements to the water filter we launched in 1826, make Doulton filters the ones to rely on.
Made from natural materials, our ceramic filters provide up to 99.99% filtration of bacteria, sediment, chlorine, limescale, heavy metals (including lead) and microplastics.
GOOD FOR HEALTH
Drink clear, mineral-rich water to support optimum health at all ages. We retain the healthy minerals that naturally occur within your water supply.
Your Doulton water filter systems will work without power and cost nothing in electricity to run.
All the water we filter is drinkable - it is safe to drink and it tastes great! We won’t waste a drop.