W9120145 6 x RIO 2000 8" Short Thread Sterasyl Elements ¦ No Module RIO 2000 system candle only
- Regular price
- Regular price
- Sale price
Note: Does Not include the carousel/manifold/plenum.
RIO 2000 6 Pack is the replacement filter pack for the RIO 2000 module sold complete in sets of six for ease of replacement. The Doulton Rio's unique 6 element filter module is designed to be fitted to the main water supply or cold water pipe underneath the kitchen counter to supply large volumes of healthy clean water.
Doulton W9120145 cleanable filter elements are designed to reduce suspended solids pathogenic bacteria and cysts. At the heart of every Doulton ceramic filter is the Sterasyl silver impregnated ceramic microfilter.
The Doulton W9120145 features silver locked within the ceramic structure which inhibits the growth of bacteria and gives the ceramics self-sterilizing properties. Doulton ceramics do Not remove the beneficial minerals from the water ensuring the filtered water is enjoyable to drink and yet safe from harmful impurities.
The Doulton Sterasyl Ceramic Filter Candles are self-sterilizing filters with submicron filtration.
Micron Rating Absolute (>99.99%):
0.9 m. Micron Rating Nominal (>99.9%): 0.5 to 0.8 m.
Maximum Working Pressure: 100psig (689kPa).
Instructions:. Due to filtration of particulate contaminants from the water during use the flow of water from the filter may reduce over a period of time. To return the water flow to its normal level simply remove clean and re-fit the cartridge assembly.
1. Isolate the water supply to the filter vent any pressure and unscrew the filter body. Care should be taken as it will be full of water.
2. The cartridge assembly can now be removed and cleaned taking care at all times Not to contaminate the inside of the unit.
3. Take the assembly to the sink and stand it upright on the base moulding.
4. Loop the cleaning brush (supplied with the filter) under one of the six ceramic candles hold under running water.
- FREE delivery islandwide via Qxpress with tracking id.
- You can addon, adhoc-one-time, onsite installation, at your last checkout page.
- Rate: Countertop System: S$100 / Undersimk System: S$150.
- International customer's FEDEX fee applies.
Why "Doulton" filtered water?
Drinking fresh water improves immunity, allows better digestion, increased sports performance, less fatigue and supports a more efficient, healthy body. When your water tastes as great as Doulton filtered, it’s easy to drink enough to stay healthy.
We proudly export water filters to over 140 countries, saving thousands of lives every year from our home in Staffordshire at the heart of Britain’s pottery industry.
HANDMADE SINCE 1826
Almost 200 years of continuous technical improvements to the water filter we launched in 1826, make Doulton filters the ones to rely on.
Made from natural materials, our ceramic filters provide up to 99.99% filtration of bacteria, sediment, chlorine, limescale, heavy metals (including lead) and microplastics.
GOOD FOR HEALTH
Drink clear, mineral-rich water to support optimum health at all ages. We retain the healthy minerals that naturally occur within your water supply.
Your Doulton water filter systems will work without power and cost nothing in electricity to run.
All the water we filter is drinkable - it is safe to drink and it tastes great! We won’t waste a drop.