BGE3200 cartridge for BevGuard BGE3200 Water Filters ideal for commercial use, Cafe, Restaurant, Food & beverage use.
International: Ship via Fedex. shipping fee applies
- 1 PC BGE3200 CARTRIDGE
- 4 PCS, PP SEDIMENT FILTER
- This is chargeable. Please addon, if you like onsite services.
- food & beverage
ADVANCED FILTRATION TECHNOLOGY
This BevGuard® brand water filter contains a 0.5 Micron compressed coconut shell carbon block that is certified for the reduction of Cysts such as Cryptosporidium, Giardia, and Entamoeba.
This filter cartridge provides a tremendous capacity to reduce impurities and sediment that may be present in your drinking water. The carbon block has millions of active sites on its surface and within the structure which can absorb impurities like a sponge, and can attract and hold other types of impurities to its surface like a magnet.
Additionally, this filter can catalytically breakdown other impurities very similar to the way a catalytic converter works in your automobile.
These processes ensure that you are getting the cleanest and best tasting water possible. This economical filter will provide you with fresh and clean tasting water for any beverage application.
4C Filter, SPA 400, S-101, S-100, PRO2500, MD-HN, PBS-400
- replacement cartridge BGE3200 cartridge
- NSF Certified for the reduction of 99.99% of Cyst
- Economical alternative to expensive filter substitutes
- Delivers clean, clear water that looks and tastes great
- Reduces Cyst, Sand, Silt, Sediment, Rust, Chlorine Taste
- and Odor that may be present in your drinking water
- Designed to provide up to 29,000 gallons of life
- Does not remove minerals which may be beneficial to health
*Everpure® is a registered trademark of Everpure Inc. Northbrook, IL.
Micron rating: 0.5 micron
Dimensions: 16 1/2" x 3 3/16" (41.90 cm x 8.1 cm)
Min Operating Pressure:25 psi (1.7 bar)
Max Operating Pressure:125 psi - (8.6 bar)
Operating Temperature:35-100°F (1.7°C - 38°C)
Flow Rate:2.1 gpm (7.95 lpm)
Life:29,000 gallons (109,500 liters)
Do not use with water that is microbiologically unsafe or of unknown quality without adequate disinfection before or after the system.