BGE3200 cartridge for BevGuard BGE3200 Water Filters ideal for commercial use, Cafe, Restaurant, Food & beverage use.
- Regular price
- Regular price
- Sale price
International: Ship via Fedex. shipping fee applies
- 1 PC BGE3200 CARTRIDGE
- 4 PCS, PP SEDIMENT FILTER
- This is chargeable. Please addon, if you like onsite services.
- food & beverage
ADVANCED FILTRATION TECHNOLOGY
This BevGuard® brand water filter contains a 0.5 Micron compressed coconut shell carbon block that is certified for the reduction of Cysts such as Cryptosporidium, Giardia, and Entamoeba.
This filter cartridge provides a tremendous capacity to reduce impurities and sediment that may be present in your drinking water. The carbon block has millions of active sites on its surface and within the structure which can absorb impurities like a sponge, and can attract and hold other types of impurities to its surface like a magnet.
Additionally, this filter can catalytically breakdown other impurities very similar to the way a catalytic converter works in your automobile.
These processes ensure that you are getting the cleanest and best tasting water possible. This economical filter will provide you with fresh and clean tasting water for any beverage application.
4C Filter, SPA 400, S-101, S-100, PRO2500, MD-HN, PBS-400
- replacement cartridge BGE3200 cartridge
- NSF Certified for the reduction of 99.99% of Cyst
- Economical alternative to expensive filter substitutes
- Delivers clean, clear water that looks and tastes great
- Reduces Cyst, Sand, Silt, Sediment, Rust, Chlorine Taste
- and Odor that may be present in your drinking water
- Designed to provide up to 29,000 gallons of life
- Does not remove minerals which may be beneficial to health
*Everpure® is a registered trademark of Everpure Inc. Northbrook, IL.
Micron rating: 0.5 micron
Dimensions: 16 1/2" x 3 3/16" (41.90 cm x 8.1 cm)
Min Operating Pressure:25 psi (1.7 bar)
Max Operating Pressure:125 psi - (8.6 bar)
Operating Temperature:35-100°F (1.7°C - 38°C)
Flow Rate:2.1 gpm (7.95 lpm)
Life:29,000 gallons (109,500 liters)
Do not use with water that is microbiologically unsafe or of unknown quality without adequate disinfection before or after the system.
- FREE delivery islandwide via Qxpress with tracking id.
- You can addon, adhoc-one-time, onsite installation, at your last checkout page.
- Rate: Countertop System: S$100 / Undersimk System: S$150.
- International customer's FEDEX fee applies.
Why "Doulton" filtered water?
Drinking fresh water improves immunity, allows better digestion, increased sports performance, less fatigue and supports a more efficient, healthy body. When your water tastes as great as Doulton filtered, it’s easy to drink enough to stay healthy.
We proudly export water filters to over 140 countries, saving thousands of lives every year from our home in Staffordshire at the heart of Britain’s pottery industry.
HANDMADE SINCE 1826
Almost 200 years of continuous technical improvements to the water filter we launched in 1826, make Doulton filters the ones to rely on.
Made from natural materials, our ceramic filters provide up to 99.99% filtration of bacteria, sediment, chlorine, limescale, heavy metals (including lead) and microplastics.
GOOD FOR HEALTH
Drink clear, mineral-rich water to support optimum health at all ages. We retain the healthy minerals that naturally occur within your water supply.
Your Doulton water filter systems will work without power and cost nothing in electricity to run.
All the water we filter is drinkable - it is safe to drink and it tastes great! We won’t waste a drop.