W9331215 DCS+BTU(NSF), (ON)Countertop Drinking Water Purifier System
- Regular price
- Regular price
- Sale price
What's in the box?
Doulton DCS BioTecT Ultra 2501(NSF) (ON)Countertop Drinking Water Purifier System with user manual & tube hose & diverter complete system.
DCS+BTU, is a quality Stainless Steel Countertop Water Filter System created to provide maximum durability. Made from stainless steel and fitted with a chromium-plated brass base, your ceramic filter receives the ultimate level of protection.
Fitted with a long life, cleanable ceramic filter to provide you with up to 1.9L per minute of refreshingly clean, drinking water on tap.
All countertop systems connect to an existing tap and are designed to sit next to a sink on a kitchen counter or a work surface. Any kitchen, anywhere!
Extremely easy to install and uninstall and no need for permanent installation. Perfect for those in rented accommodation or anyone who is frequently on the move but desires the benefits of clean, tasty filtered drinking water.
- Model: Doulton DCS + BioTect Ultra 2501(NSF) Drinking Water Purifier System
- Fitted with a chromium-plated brass base and the ceramic filter will receive the ultimate level of protection.
- Long life, cleanable ceramic filter to provide up to 300L per hour of refreshingly clean, drinking water on tap.
- Material: Stainless Steel body with chrome-plated brass base
- Number of Filter Candles:1pc
- Filter Candle Type: BTU (Biotect Ultra)
- Size: 10 inches long x 2 inches in diameter (254 x 49mm) short threaded mount
- Connections: Diverter value fits onto most common threaded kitchen taps
- Flow Rate: 1.9L/M– refer to Filter Performance Table for flow rates for specific candle grades
BTU BioTect Ultra Ceramic Drinking Water Filter Candle (NSF)
- Fitted with an activated carbon block insert containing heavy metal reduction media.
- Benefits: Removal of particles, pathogenic bacteria, cysts, etc. with additional chlorine, organics, lead, cadmium, and mercury removal capabilities.
- Size: 10″ (254mm) long x 2″ (49mm) diameter
- Weight: 0.8 kg
- Range: M12 Short (3/4" / 18mm) Mount
- System: Pressure
- FREE delivery islandwide via Qxpress with tracking id.
- You can addon, adhoc-one-time, onsite installation, at your last checkout page.
- Rate: Countertop System: S$100 / Undersimk System: S$150.
- International customer's FEDEX fee applies.
Why "Doulton" filtered water?
Drinking fresh water improves immunity, allows better digestion, increased sports performance, less fatigue and supports a more efficient, healthy body. When your water tastes as great as Doulton filtered, it’s easy to drink enough to stay healthy.
We proudly export water filters to over 140 countries, saving thousands of lives every year from our home in Staffordshire at the heart of Britain’s pottery industry.
HANDMADE SINCE 1826
Almost 200 years of continuous technical improvements to the water filter we launched in 1826, make Doulton filters the ones to rely on.
Made from natural materials, our ceramic filters provide up to 99.99% filtration of bacteria, sediment, chlorine, limescale, heavy metals (including lead) and microplastics.
GOOD FOR HEALTH
Drink clear, mineral-rich water to support optimum health at all ages. We retain the healthy minerals that naturally occur within your water supply.
Your Doulton water filter systems will work without power and cost nothing in electricity to run.
All the water we filter is drinkable - it is safe to drink and it tastes great! We won’t waste a drop.