W9220402 9 ¾" Doulton Sterasyl ¦ Slimline OBE Cartridge
The Doulton Sterasyl Slimline 10" Open Both Ends (OBE) is a highly efficient ceramic micro filter that provides genuine sub-micron filtration of drinking water.
The Doulton Sterasyl filter is manufactured with the highly consistent and controlled pore structure necessary to remove a wide range of water-borne contaminants over the life of the cartridge.
In addition to fine particulate matter, bacteria, cysts and turbidity are removed to a high level of efficiency. The incorporation of silver locked within the ceramic structure inhibits the growth of bacteria and gives each cartridge enhanced bacteriostatic and self-sterilizing properties for safe handling and cleaning. Absolute filtration 0.9 µm. (0.5 µm. ANSI standard).
Doulton Slimline Sterasyl OBE Filter
- Cyst Reduction (including live Crytosporidiun and Giardia): Class 1 , > 99.99%
- Turbidity Reduction: > 98%
- Fits industry standard 10" housings
- Ideal for RO guard and post-filtration
- Complimentary to UV systems
- Highly efficient bacteriological filtration
- Filtration efficiency of >99.99% at 0.9 microns
- Filtration efficiency of >99.9% at 0.5 - 0.8 micron
- Tested with live cryptosporidium to a removal of >99.999%