W9120562 10" Doulton Sterasyl Ceramic Filter ¦ NSF ¦ Short Thread Element ¦ 9204
Doulton® water filter candles work by pushing water through the ceramic candle, which, draws out impurities naturally and leaves you with high-quality clean drinking water. This process mimics the age-old natural filtration process that occurs as water passes through layers of rock – with the Doulton® ceramic water filter capturing pathogens and bacteria but leaving the healthy minerals that help make clean water taste so great.
Benefits: Removal of particles, pathogenic bacteria, cysts, etc.
Size: 10″ (254mm) long x 2″ (49mm) diameter. 3/4″ (19mm) short mount.
NSF Certified - Replacement element
- Tested & certified by NSF International against NSF/ ANSI Standard 42 & 53 in HIP / Sterasyl Inlines for the reduction claims in the table below;
- Cyst Reduction (including live Crytosporidiun and Giardia): Class 1 , > 99.99%
- Turbidity Reduction: > 98%
- Flow Rate: (US Gallons) @ 45 psi: 1.05 GPM
- Flow rate (litres @ 3 bar): 4.0 LPM
10 inches (254mm)
2 inches (49mm)
Microfiltration of Bacteria, Cysts, Particles.
NOT compatible with FRANKE Housings.