FT50 FILMTEC MEMBRANE 50GPD
- Regular price
- Regular price
- Sale price
- USA product.
- Ideal for Elken, OEM brand RO Water Purifier System
- 50 Gallons Per Day
- Removes a wide variety of Inorganic & Organic Compounds
- Average NaCl Rejection: 98%
- Permeate Flow @ 65 PSI: 50 GPD
- High flux results in great yield (more water)
- Automated fabrication for precision, consistency, and reliability
- Shipped dry for convenience and long shelf life
- FILMTEC™ TW30-1812-50 Elements for home drinking water treatment units produce 50 GPD (7.9 L/h) of permeate with 98% stabilized salt rejection at standard test conditions. They are shipped dry for convenient handling and long shelf-life. Dow’s next-generation elements are a fully compatible replacement for existing FILMTEC residential RO elements. FILMTEC TW30-1812-50 elements have been tested and certified by NSF International against NSF/ANSI Standard 58 for material requirements only for safe use in drinking water applications.
- Product: TW30-1812-50
- Applied Pressure: 50 psig / 3.4 bar
- Permeate Flow Rate: 50 GPD / l/h
- Typical Stabilized Salt Rejection: 98 %
- FREE delivery islandwide via Qxpress with tracking id.
- You can addon, adhoc-one-time, onsite installation, at your last checkout page.
- Rate: Countertop System: S$100 / Undersimk System: S$150.
- International customer's FEDEX fee applies.
Why "Doulton" filtered water?
Drinking fresh water improves immunity, allows better digestion, increased sports performance, less fatigue and supports a more efficient, healthy body. When your water tastes as great as Doulton filtered, it’s easy to drink enough to stay healthy.
We proudly export water filters to over 140 countries, saving thousands of lives every year from our home in Staffordshire at the heart of Britain’s pottery industry.
HANDMADE SINCE 1826
Almost 200 years of continuous technical improvements to the water filter we launched in 1826, make Doulton filters the ones to rely on.
Made from natural materials, our ceramic filters provide up to 99.99% filtration of bacteria, sediment, chlorine, limescale, heavy metals (including lead) and microplastics.
GOOD FOR HEALTH
Drink clear, mineral-rich water to support optimum health at all ages. We retain the healthy minerals that naturally occur within your water supply.
Your Doulton water filter systems will work without power and cost nothing in electricity to run.
All the water we filter is drinkable - it is safe to drink and it tastes great! We won’t waste a drop.