DOW FILMTEC TW30-1812-50 RO MEMBRANE FILTER, ideal for Elken, OEM RO Water Purifier System RO Membrane Filter Water Purifier
- USA product.
- Ideal for Elken, OEM brand RO Water Purifier System
- 50 Gallons Per Day
- Removes a wide variety of Inorganic & Organic Compounds
- Average NaCl Rejection: 98%
- Permeate Flow @ 65 PSI: 50 GPD
- High flux results in great yield (more water)
- Automated fabrication for precision, consistency, and reliability
- Shipped dry for convenience and long shelf life
- FILMTEC™ TW30-1812-50 Elements for home drinking water treatment units produce 50 GPD (7.9 L/h) of permeate with 98% stabilized salt rejection at standard test conditions. They are shipped dry for convenient handling and long shelf-life. Dow’s next-generation elements are a fully compatible replacement for existing FILMTEC residential RO elements. FILMTEC TW30-1812-50 elements have been tested and certified by NSF International against NSF/ANSI Standard 58 for material requirements only for safe use in drinking water applications.
- Product: TW30-1812-50
- Applied Pressure: 50 psig / 3.4 bar
- Permeate Flow Rate: 50 GPD / l/h
- Typical Stabilized Salt Rejection: 98 %