W9123018 10" Royal Doulton Elite ¦ Short Thread Element M14 mount ¦ 2502
- Regular price
- Regular price
- Sale price
DOULTON ELITE FILTER is ONLY compatible for use with THE ROYAL DOULTON M14 series USE only.
- CAPACITY: 3800L
- Discover the Doulton difference, Britain Premium brand since 1826...
- The ceramic shell is fitted with an activated carbon block insert containing heavy metal reduction media.
- Benefits: Removal of particles, pathogenic bacteria, cysts, etc. with additional chlorine, organics, lead, cadmium, and mercury removal &Scale inhibition capabilities. This slow-release scale inhibitor reduces scale build-up.
- Size: 10″ (254mm) long x 2″ (49mm) diameter. 3/4″ (19mm) short M12 mount.
- Weight:0.8 kg,
- Range:M14 Short (<3/4” / 18mm) Mount
- filter performance: Micro-filtration of Bacteria, Cysts, Particles, Chlorine, Organics, and lead, cadmium and mercury removal &Scale inhibition capabilities. This slow-release scale inhibitor reduces scale build-up.
- System: Pressure
- Replacement Ceramic Candle for the Royal Doulton Elite M14 thread mounts use only!
Removal of particles, pathogenic bacteria, cysts, etc. with additional chlorine, organic and lead, cadmium, mercury removal capabilities. Slow-release scale inhibitor reduces scale build-up.
M14 Short (<3/4” / 18mm) Mount
10 inches ( 254mm)
2 inches (49mm)
Microfiltration of Bacteria, Cysts, Particles, Chlorine & Monochloramine, Organics, Lead, Mercury & Cadmium. Additional Scale inhibitor.
For use only with Royal Doulton ELITE System
- FREE delivery islandwide via Qxpress with tracking id.
- You can addon, adhoc-one-time, onsite installation, at your last checkout page.
- Rate: Countertop System: S$100 / Undersimk System: S$150.
- International customer's FEDEX fee applies.
Why "Doulton" filtered water?
Drinking fresh water improves immunity, allows better digestion, increased sports performance, less fatigue and supports a more efficient, healthy body. When your water tastes as great as Doulton filtered, it’s easy to drink enough to stay healthy.
We proudly export water filters to over 140 countries, saving thousands of lives every year from our home in Staffordshire at the heart of Britain’s pottery industry.
HANDMADE SINCE 1826
Almost 200 years of continuous technical improvements to the water filter we launched in 1826, make Doulton filters the ones to rely on.
Made from natural materials, our ceramic filters provide up to 99.99% filtration of bacteria, sediment, chlorine, limescale, heavy metals (including lead) and microplastics.
GOOD FOR HEALTH
Drink clear, mineral-rich water to support optimum health at all ages. We retain the healthy minerals that naturally occur within your water supply.
Your Doulton water filter systems will work without power and cost nothing in electricity to run.
All the water we filter is drinkable - it is safe to drink and it tastes great! We won’t waste a drop.