Royal Doulton Elite *FREE Installation! Your Save S$150! Mother's Day Sale! Valid until 14 MAY, exclusive for online only!
- Regular price
- Regular price
- Sale price
What's in the box?
1 X Royal Doulton Elite Drinking Water Filter Candle
- 1 X Royal Doulton Elite System Body *White
1 X Royal Doulton Elite LED, PILLAR TAP
- USER MANUAL & FITTINGS
- Onsite Installation is chargeable, please add-on at the checkout page.
- or use your own plumber for installation.
The Royal Doulton ELITE® brings a new dimension to drinking water through the highest standards of filtration.
- Complete home drinking water filtration system, including:
- M14 ELITE ceramic filter candle with an absolute filtration rating of +99.99%
- Dedicated Royal Doulton® etched pillar tap with LED indicator for filter replacement
- Patented quick change, auto water shut off housing for ease of filter change
- Full installation kit included
- Product Attributes, Weight:1.89 kg, Dimensions: 345mm x 105mm (height x width)
- Material: Food Grade Plastic
- Number of Filter Candles:1
- Filter Candle Type:10 inches x 2 inches (254 x 49mm) M14 mount
- Connections: 3/8” push-fit inlet and outlet
- Flow Rate:1.9 Litre/min at 30psi
- Tap Specification: Finish: Chrome, Height: 292.5mm Reach: 137mm Width: 72mm Base, Diameter: 25mm
- 1 year warranty
- FREE delivery islandwide via Qxpress with tracking id.
- You can addon, adhoc-one-time, onsite installation, at your last checkout page.
- Rate: Countertop System: S$100 / Undersimk System: S$150.
- International customer's FEDEX fee applies.
Why "Doulton" filtered water?
Drinking fresh water improves immunity, allows better digestion, increased sports performance, less fatigue and supports a more efficient, healthy body. When your water tastes as great as Doulton filtered, it’s easy to drink enough to stay healthy.
We proudly export water filters to over 140 countries, saving thousands of lives every year from our home in Staffordshire at the heart of Britain’s pottery industry.
HANDMADE SINCE 1826
Almost 200 years of continuous technical improvements to the water filter we launched in 1826, make Doulton filters the ones to rely on.
Made from natural materials, our ceramic filters provide up to 99.99% filtration of bacteria, sediment, chlorine, limescale, heavy metals (including lead) and microplastics.
GOOD FOR HEALTH
Drink clear, mineral-rich water to support optimum health at all ages. We retain the healthy minerals that naturally occur within your water supply.
Your Doulton water filter systems will work without power and cost nothing in electricity to run.
All the water we filter is drinkable - it is safe to drink and it tastes great! We won’t waste a drop.