TORAYVINO SW5-EG COUNTER-TOP WATER PURIFIER
International: Ship via Fedex. shipping fee applies
1 x Toray SW5-EG countertop water purifier system
The new countertop water filter SW5-EG from Torayvino is an excellent choice for water filtration right on your kitchen counter. The system is connected to your faucet with the included adaptors to fit all types and can be placed on any surface since it provides a stable grip with the rubber suckers in the bottom.
The filter consists of fine granular activated carbon, activated coral powder and hollow fiber membranes. The replacement cartridge can filter up to 8000L (~2100 gallons) with a flow rate of 4L/min and lasts for about 10 to 12 months, depending on the water quality at home.
Designed for placing on the kitchen counter. The long-lasting filter cartridge is suitable for using a larger amount of clean water. Toray The secret to delicious water is its special cartridge construction, which features a “four-stage filtering system” that takes water taste and quality to the next level.
The 4-Stage Filtration
Four-stage filtration catches even the most microscopic contaminants.
- Removes rust, sediments and bigger particles.
- Precision Filter
- Removes large particles of turbidity.
- Fine Granular Activated Carbon (GAC)
- Japanese-made high-performance activated carbon, provides almost complete adsorption of odor in the water, filters out the chlorine, organic compounds and oxygen consumption.
- Activated Coral Powder
- The use of activated coral powder, which is made from natural coral, adds healthy minerals to the water.
- Hollow Fiber Membrane Bundle
- Toray core technologies hollow fiber membrane filtration has precision of up to 0.1 microns. The multi-layer structure can forcefully remove rust, bacteria and organic matter, effectively remove chlorine, turbidity and retain beneficial minerals. Such hollow fiber membranes are widely used in the medical field and the field of artificial kidney dialysis.
Download >> Catalog